IUBMB Mission Statement
IUBMB seeks to advance the international molecular life sciences community by:
- Promoting interactions across the diversity of endeavours in the molecular life sciences
- Creating networks that transcend barriers of ethnicity, culture, gender and economic status
- Creating pathways for young scientists to fulfil their potential
- Providing evidence-based advice on public policy
- Promoting the values, standards and ethics of science and the free and unhampered movement of scientists of all nations.
Next IUBMB Conference
Young Scientist Program
Applications for the Young Scientist Program on 15 & 16 July 2016, just prior to the main Conference in Vancouver, BC, are now open for submission. We encourage PhD students and Postdoctoral Fellows to submit their applications. We will be accepting applications until February 29, 2016
For further information on the Young Scientist Program and for applications, please visit the website.
We look forward to receiving your application. For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Beginning in 2017, IUBMB Conferences and Symposia will be replaced by IUBMB Focused Meetings. Up to 3 Focused Meetings will be supported per year in the amount of USD 30,000-60,000. The first deadline for applications to host an IUBMB Focused Meeting will be June 1, 2016. Guidelines and Application and Report Forms are available on this website. Further information can be obtained from the Chair of the Committee for Congresses and Focused Meetings, Dr Efstathios Gonos: email@example.com. Please note that triennial IUBMB Congresses will continue unchanged.
Friends of the IUBMB
Please register as “Friend of the IUBMB”. You will then receive not more than one short email each month to keep you up to date about our international activities and about what the Union can offer you, such as fellowships, support for meetings, advanced schools, etc.