IUBMB Mission Statement
IUBMB seeks to advance the international molecular life sciences community by:
- Promoting interactions across the diversity of endeavours in the molecular life sciences
- Creating networks that transcend barriers of ethnicity, culture, gender and economic status
- Creating pathways for young scientists to fulfil their potential
- Providing evidence-based advice on public policy
- Promoting the values, standards and ethics of science and the free and unhampered movement of scientists of all nations.
Next IUBMB Conference
Friends of the IUBMB
Please register as “Friend of the IUBMB”. You will then receive not more than one short email each month to keep you up to date about our international activities and about what the Union can offer you, such as fellowships, support for meetings, advanced schools, etc.
A Joint IUBMB-Regional Centre for Biotechnology Advanced School was held in Manesar, Haryana, India November 24-29, 2014. A report can be found here!
A very popular Education Symposium on "Writing in Science" was held at the recent 15th IUBMB-24th FAOBMB-TSBMB Conference in Taipei (October 25th). In response to numerous requests, the two speakers, Prof. Phillip Nagley (Monash University, Australia) and Dr. AndreAna Pena (Academia Sinica, Taipei), have been kind enough to make their slides available at: www.faobmb.net/p5-news.asp under the entries 11.20.2014 and 11.21.2014
A report on the 15th IUBMB-24th FAOBMB-TSBMB Conference can be found at: www.faobmb.net/p5-news-1.asp